Create a New User
To create a new user in your account, follow the steps below:
Usernames are globally unique. If you get the message the username already exists its because another site has already claimed the username.
- Log in to your account with your Username and Password.
- Click Users in the left side menu.
- Click New User in the top menu.
- Complete Create User (Step 1).
- Display Name: type full name of the user.
- Password: type a password for the user and confirm.
- Username: type username (login) for the user.
- Email: type the email of the user.
- Notify User: check box to notify user of account creation via email.
- Click Next Step.
- Complete Create User (Step 2).
- Role: determine the user role as Administrator, Manager or User.
- Expiration Date: enter an expiration date for temporary accounts.
- Click Create User.
You have now added a new user.