Before beginning your installation of the FileHub Virtual Appliance, you will need the following information at-hand:
- The internal IP Address the appliance will be using (E.g.
- The Default Gateway IP Address the appliance will be using (E.g.
- The IP Subnet Mask the appliance will be using (E.g.
- Primary and Secondary DNS Server IP Addresses (E.g.
- The public IP Address to be used for Network Address Translation (NAT)You can skip this if it will not be available on the internet.
- Choose the Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) to be used for the server address (E.g.
files.example.com)Obtain an SSL certificate for this domain from a trusted vendor. It will be used to secure HTTPS and FTPS connections.