Request a Signature
To request a signature, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account using your Username and Password.
- Navigate to the file you need to have signed.We support signatures for the following file types: doc(x), xls(x), ppt(x), pdf, txt, bmp, gif, jpg, jpeg, png, tifThe file will be converted to PDF as part of the signature process. The original file will still be in the same place.
- Click on the drop-down menu and select Add Signature Request.
- Another way is to click the Signatures icon in the left navigation menu and then the Request Signature button.
- Enter a unique name for this document to be signed under, to help you find it later.
- Click Choose Path and select the original file if you have not done so already. (If the file name is in there already you can skip this step.)
- Click in either Users or Groups and select the appropriate recipient(s). Start typing to filter this list.You'll need to have the Manager or Administrator role in order to see other users in this list.
- Click Next to proceed to the next step when you have chosen all of the signees.
- Select the user who you want to sign from the drop-down box and click Add Signature Field.
- It will add a box on the screen that you can move and resize.
- Click and drag the corners of the box to make the field bigger or smaller.
- Click the Palette icon to adjust the font size and colors.
- Repeat until you have all of the signature fields that you want.
- Click Next when you're ready to proceed to the final step.
- Choose your notification options to recieve emails when this has been read, signed, or rejected by each and all parties.
- Click Send to save and submit the request.