Add a Network Location (FTP)
To add a network location using FTP, follow the steps below:
This process is completed outside of your online account
- Open Windows/File Explorer from the Start menu on your computer desktop.
- Navigate to Computer/This PC.
- Click Add a network location in the top menu.
- Follow the Network Location Wizard:
- Click Next.
- Click Choose a custom network location and click Next.
- Type ftp://YourCompanySiteAddress.com into the Internet or network address box.
- Click to uncheck the box next to Log on anonymously to type your Username and click Next.
- Type a name for your network location inside the text box and click Next.
- Click Finish.
Once connected, a new window will open asking for credentials.
- Log in with your account Username and Password.
- Click Log On.
A new window will open showing your files and folders. You can view your new network drive listed under Network locations.
You have now added a network location using FTP.