Map Network Drive (WebDAV)
To map a network drive on your computer using WebDAV, follow the steps below:
This process is completed outside of your online account
- Open Windows/File Explorer from the Start menu on your computer desktop.
- Navigate to Computer/This PC.
- Click Map network drive in the top menu.
- Mapping a drive:
- Select any Drive letter by clicking the drop down menu.
- Type https://YourCompanySiteAddress.com/webdav into the Folder text box.
- Click the box next to Reconnect at sign-in to connect each time you log on to your computer. (Recommended)
- Click the box next to Connect using different credentials to allow different users to log in each time.
- Click Finish.
- Connect using your account Username and Password.
- Click OK.
A new window will open showing your files and folders. You can view your new network drive listed under Network locations.
You have now mapped a network drive on your computer using WebDAV.