Adding a CNAME Using Yahoo Small Business
- Log in to your account at smallbusiness.yahoo.com.
- Click Domain Control Panel below the domain you'd like to use with your file sharing site.
- Click Manage Advanced DNS Settings.
- Click Add Record.
- In the Source field, enter only the subdomain you want to use. For example, if you designated
uploads.mydomain.com as the address of your file sharing site, enter “uploads” in the Source field.
- Enter <0000000000>.customCNAME.com Note: Support will give you a unique 10 character prefix for the .customCNAME.com upon request.
- Click Submit.