Adding a CNAME Using Register.com
Updated 3 years ago
- Log in to your account.
- Under the My Accounts tab, click on the domain for which you would like to create a
- Under the Advanced Technical Settings heading, click Edit Domain Alias (CNAME).
- Enter the beginning of the custom URL or the unique string in the first box that is
immediately to the left of your domain name. (ex: uploads.mydomain.com)
- Enter customcname.com in the box to the right.
Note: Support will give you a unique 10 character prefix for the .customCNAME.com upon request.
- Click Continue.
- Review what you typed and click Continue to confirm.