Adding a CNAME Using No-IP
- Log in to your account at No‐IP.
- On the left side, click Host/Redirects.
- Click Manage underneath Host/Redirects.
- Click Add for a new entry, or click Modify and skip to step six for an existing entry.
- Enter the host name (example: uploads from uploads.mydomain.com), and select your domain name.
- Select DNS alias CNAME at the host type.
- Enter <0000000000>.customCNAME.com as the Target Host and click Modify.
Note: Support will give you a unique 10 character prefix for the .customCNAME.com upon request.