Adding a CNAME Using MyDomain.com
- Log in to your www.MyDomain.com account.
- Click on the My Services tab.
- Under Manage My Services, click on Manage Services by the Web Hosting package you have.
- Go to Domain Overview.
- Click on Domain Administration.
- Choose the domain name you would like to make changes to.
- Click on the DNS tab, under which you will then choose DNS Records.
- Click on Add New DNS record.
- From the drop‐down menu, select CNAME and click on Next.
- Enter the custom URL you have chosen, for example, if you would like to set up
uploads.mydomain.com, do the following:
- Domain Canonical Name uploads.mydomain.com.
- And to verify your domain name, use your unique string (for example googlexxxxxxxx) provided in your Google Apps control panel
- Domain Canonical Name googlexxxxxxxx google.com.
- Click on Finish.