Adding a CNAME Using IX web hosting
- Log in to your account at ix web hosting.
- Click Manage below the Hosting Account section.
- On the left side, click the domain you’d like to use with your blog.
- Next to DNS Configuration, click EDIT.
- Click Add DNS CNAME Record.
- 'Under Name, enter only the subdomain you want to use. For example, if you picked
uploads.mydomain.com as your site's address, just enter “uploads” as the entry under Name.
- Enter <0000000000>.customCNAME.com under Data.
Note: Support will give you a unique 10 character prefix for the .customCNAME.com upon request.
- Click Submit.