Adding a CNAME Using GandI.net
- Log in to your account at www.gandi.net.
- Click the Administration tab and then the control panel link.
- Click the domain you want to manage and go to Technical Settings.
- Click Manage DNS zone file.
- Click Add an entry: Name: fill in this field with the unique string or address. (ex: uploads.mydomain.com)
- Type: Change this menu to CNAME. Value: Enter customcname.com. for a custom URL. Be sure to include a trailing dot (.) at the end of the value.
- Click Submit.
- You should be back to the list of entries. Click Submit Changes