Adding a CNAME Using EuroDNS.com
- Log in to your account at eurodns.com.
- Click My Domains in the My Domains menu on the left side of the page. A table listing your domains should appear.
- Click the DNS column on the row of the domain you wish to change. The DNS records for your domain should now be displayed.
- From the Add... drop‐down menu of the HOST NAME table, choose Host Alias and click the Add button next to it.
- In the Alias: field, add the name you choose for your service (uploads, files,...) or the
- In the Host Name: field, add customcname.com for a custom URL. Click the Save Settings button.