Adding a CNAME Using DNS Park
- Log in to your account at DNS Park.
- On the left side, click DNS Hosting.
- Click the domain you’d like to use with your file sharing site.
- Since DNS Park is your hosting service, and not your domain registrar, be sure that your domain
points to DNS Park’s nameservers. This will allow your MX record configuration to take effect.
- Click Alias Records.
- Under Host Name, enter only the subdomain you want to use. If you picked uploads.mydomain.com as your custom address, enter uploads.mydomain.com
- Under Destination Name, enter <0000000000>.customCNAME.com Note: Support will give you a unique 10 character prefix for the .customCNAME.com upon request.
- Click Add Alias.