Manage Versioning Options
To manage versioning options, follow the steps below:
Only account administrators have access to these settings.
- Log in to your account with your Username and Password.
- Click Admin in the top menu.
- Click Admin Settings.
- Click Settings in the side menu.
- Click Versioning.
- Set Versioning Options:
WebDAV for Mac Finder overwrites any existing file versions and creates unwanted temp files. Due to these limitations, we recommend not enabling file versioning when using WebDAV on Mac Finder.
- Maximum File Size: click and type in the box to set max file size
The max file size for versions is 10MB.
Setting the max file size to 0 disables versioning.
The full size of the file is stored as a version.
- Maximum Number of Versions:
The max number of versions is 0.
Versions over the limit are removed twice daily at approximately 9AM and 9PM ET.
You have now managed versioning options.